Country officers are available to speak with you Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00p.m. For assistance with an abduction in progress or any emergency situation that occurs after normal business hours, on weekends or federal holidays, please call the toll-free number below.
From the U.S. & Canada: 1-888-407-4747
From Overseas: +1 202-501-4444
See all contact information for the Office of Children’s Issues at the U.S. Department of State
International Parental Child Abduction (IPCA) to or from Israel, the West Bank and Gaza
We strongly encourage you to contact the Department of State for assistance prior to initiating the Hague process directly with the foreign Central Authority.
The Israel Central Authority (ICA) for the Hague Abduction Convention is the Ministry of Justice, Office of the State Attorney. The ICA has an administrative role in processing Hague Abduction Convention applications.
- Information on IPCA specifically for Israel, the West Bank and Gaza
- Contact information for the Office of Children’s Issues at the U.S. Department of State
For questions regarding children located in, or abducted from, the West Bank and Gaza, please contact the Office of Children’s Issues and the U.S. Consulate General in Jerusalem for additional information.
- The Department of State’s main page on International Parental Child Abduction page
- Preventing Child Abduction
- Children’s Passport Issuance Alert Program
- National Center For Missing and Exploited Children (NCMEC)