The SelectUSA Investment Summit is the highest-profile event dedicated to promoting foreign direct investment (FDI) in the United States. It connects qualified foreign firms directly with U.S. economic development organizations to facilitate business investment and job creation.
Each Investment Summit focuses on the U.S. investment environment, industry trends, and new opportunities. Additionally, the Investment Summit features senior government officials, C-Suite business executives, and other thought leaders.
We’re thrilled to announce the SelectUSA Investment Summit in Washington, D.C., will take place June 1-3, 2020. We will announce further details as soon as they become available.
The Summit will consist of five key components:
- The SelectUSA Investment Academywith sessions designed especially for first-time investors and economic developers.
- Plenary and breakout sessions with business and government leaders sharing their insights on the latest trends; you’ll also learn about resources, tools, and regulations.
- Visit our exhibition hallto explore opportunities from across the country – all in one building!
- An improved online matchmaking systemwill enable you to connect directly with economic developers, state or local officials, and others in advance, to meet face-to-face on site.
- There will also be networking eventsthroughout the Summit, with a range of additional side activities hosted by other participants.
Who should attend?
- Investors of all sizes, at all stages: Whether you represent an established multinational, small or medium-sized business, or a high-growth start-up, this event is for you if you’re thinking about establishing or expanding operations in the United States.
- Advisors, specialists, companies, chambers of commerce, and associations: Organizations and service providers that facilitate direct investment into the United States are welcome.
More than 3,100 total attendees joined the 2019 SelectUSA Investment Summit, including 1,200 global business representatives from a record 79 international markets and over 700 economic development professionals and service providers from 49 states and territories.
For more information about the event or to register, contact our SelectUSA Investment Specialist Sigal Mendelovich at email@example.com or 972-3-519-8525.