Notice of Funding Opportunity (NOFO)
The Public Affairs Sections of U.S. Embassy Jerusalem, Palestinian Affairs Unit and of the Tel Aviv Branch Office announce a competition for grants through these two Notice of Funding Opportunities (NOFOs):
Local Israeli, local Palestinian, international, and American non-profit/non-governmental organizations are invited to submit proposals that bring together the diverse populations that live in Jerusalem, the West Bank, and Israel to promote cross-cultural cooperation based on common interest to drive sustainable relationships by building civil society capacity and/or strengthening problem solving and negotiation skills. The deadline for submission is May 31, 2020 at 5:00 P.M. For more details and further information please read carefully the full NOFO.
The following forms should be completed in order to submit a grant application:
- SF-424 (Application for Federal Assistance – organizations) – required
- SF424A (Budget Information for Non-Construction programs) – required
- SF424B (Assurances for Non-Construction programs) – required
- PD Small Grants Application Form – required
- PD Small Grants Budget Worksheet – required
Here are Questions and Answers from the Information Session held on March 5, 2020 at America House Jerusalem.