Notice of Funding Opportunity (NOFO) – Promoting Cross-Cultural Cooperation
The Public Affairs Sections of U.S. Consulate General Jerusalem and U.S. Embassy Jerusalem, Tel Aviv Branch Office announce a competition for a grant through this Notice of Funding Opportunity (NOFO). Local, international, and American non-profit/non-governmental organizations are invited to submit proposals for implementation in Jerusalem, the West Bank, and Israel to promote cross-cultural cooperation based on common interest to drive sustainable relationships by building civil society capacity and/or strengthening problem solving and negotiation skills. Links to the NOFO and application documents follow. The deadline for submission is January 31, 2019 at 5:00 P.M.
Optional Information Session for Applicants: Interested applicants are invited to attend an optional information session on Thursday, December 13, 2018 at 2:00 P.M at America House Jerusalem, located at 27 Nablus Road. We strongly encourage prospective applicants to attend and raise any questions regarding proposals, process, and selection. Please RSVP to Suzan Qaryouti at qaryoutiSQ@state.gov. Please note that laptops are not allowed at the America House facility and that there is no place on site to store them.
The following forms should be completed in order to submit a grant application:
- SF-424 (Application for Federal Assistance – organizations) – required
- SF424A (Budget Information for Non-Construction programs) – required
- SF424B (Assurances for Non-Construction programs) – required
- Promoting Cross-Cultural Cooperation Grant Application Form – required
- Promoting Cross-Cultural Cooperation Budget Worksheet – optional but highly recommended. However, a Budget Justification Narrative is required in any case.
For more details and further information please read carefully the full NOFO