Notice of Funding Opportunity (NOFO) – Promoting Cross-Cultural Cooperation
The Public Affairs Sections of U.S. Consulate General Jerusalem and U.S. Embassy Jerusalem, Tel Aviv Branch Office announce a competition for a grant through this Notice of Funding Opportunity (NOFO). Local, international, and American non-profit/non-governmental organizations are invited to submit proposals for implementation in Jerusalem, the West Bank, and Israel to promote cross-cultural cooperation based on common interest to drive sustainable relationships by building civil society capacity and/or strengthening problem solving and negotiation skills. Links to the NOFO and application documents follow. The deadline for submission is January 31, 2019 at 5:00 P.M.
The following forms should be completed in order to submit a grant application:
- SF-424 (Application for Federal Assistance – organizations) – required
- SF424A (Budget Information for Non-Construction programs) – required
- SF424B (Assurances for Non-Construction programs) – required
- Promoting Cross-Cultural Cooperation Grant Application Form – required
- Promoting Cross-Cultural Cooperation Budget Worksheet – optional but highly recommended. However, a Budget Justification Narrative is required in any case.
For more details and further information please read carefully the full NOFO