As part of our continuing effort to provide convenient consular services to U.S. citizens, on Tuesday, November 17 , the Federal Benefits Unit from the U.S. Consulate General in Jerusalem will visit the U.S. Embassy in Tel Aviv to provide services and answer questions. Service will be on a first-come, first-served basis with no appointment necessary. Come prepared by reading the Frequently Asked Questions for information on documents you may need to bring with you for Social Security services.
- Tuesday, November 17, 2015
- 11:00 to 13:00
- First-come, first-served. No appointment necessary.
- Consular Section, American Citizen Services, U.S. Embassy Tel Aviv, 71 HaYarkon Street, Tel Aviv
The Federal Benefits Unit assists in obtaining information from the following federal agencies:
- Social Security Administration
- Department of Veteran Affairs
- Office of Personnel Management
- Department of Labor
- Railroad Retirement Board
Security screening at the Embassy is required and many items are prohibited, including cell phones and backpacks. To prevent delays in entering the building, read through the list of prohibited items here. The U.S. Embassy does not have storage facilities for visitors.
Please help us spread the news by passing along this information below to other U.S. citizens in your area. We look forward to meeting you.