PROCUREMENT & CONTRACTING:
In accordance with the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR), the American Embassy in Jerusalem is committed to the competitive market and to providing fair and equal opportunity to all vendors. The American Embassy invites interested contractors to visit this page that serves to advertise many of our current Solicitations, Requests for Quotation (RFQs) and Requests for Proposal (RFPs). Each Solicitation or RFQ/RFP will list a detailed description of the requirements, eligibility, instructions, evaluation factors, site visits and bid closing dates.
Note: If you wish to add your company to our distribution list for future solicitations, please forward your company profile to the following e-mail address: JerusalemProcurement@state.gov.
SAM REGISTRATION REQUIREMENT:
The Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) under clause # 52.204-7 requires all contractors to be registered in the System for Award Management “SAM” database. Registration in SAM is mandatory prior to signing any contract with the U.S. Government that exceeds $30,000. If you are interested in doing business with the U.S. Government, we suggest that you start the registration process ASAP as this is a time consuming process. If a contractor wins a bid and does not become registered in the SAM database in the time prescribed by the Contracting Officer, the Contracting Officer will proceed to award to the next successful registered contractor. Registration is free!
The following links include step-by-step instructions to finalize the registration in SAM:
- https://www.sam.gov/sam/transcript/Quick_Guide_for_International_Entity_Registration.pdf (PDF 204 KB)
- https://www.sam.gov/sam/transcript/SAM_International_Helpful_Hints.pdf (PDF 123 KB)
Preventative Maintenance Services for Non-DS Perimeter Access Control Equipment
- Letter to Prospective Offerors (PDF 140 KB)
- Solicitation Document # 191S40-21Q9331785 (PDF 4 MB)
- Standard Form 1449 (SF-1449) (PDF 118 KB)
Long Term Car Rental
- RFQ PR#954339 (PDF 667 KB)
Hotel Rooms & Services
- Pre-solicitation Notice (PDF 297 KB)
- Letter to Prospective Offerors (PDF 125 KB)
- Solicitation # 191S40-21-Q-2841 (PDF 539 KB)
- Amendment # A0001 (PDF 401 KB)
Upgrade HVAC system at CMRJ / Post 3
- Letter to prospective offerors (PDF 238KB)
- Solicitation document # 191S40-21Q9610815 (PDF 4 MB)
- Standard Form 1442 (SF-1442)(PDF 229 KB)
- Attachment # 2 – Bill of Quantities (BOQ) & Scope of Work (SOW) (XLSX 51KB)
- Note: Drawings/Plans & Specifications will be provided to contractors on a CD or USB during the pre-quotation site visit.