If You Are Arrested Overseas or Know a U.S. Citizen Who Is

If you are arrested overseas or know a U.S. citizen who is:

  • Ask the prison authorities to notify the U.S. embassy or consulate.
  • You may also wish to reach out to the U.S. Embassy in Jerusalem or the Branch Office in Tel Aviv to let us know of the arrest.