Ensure you have completely read the instructions on preparing your document. If your documents are not ready for signature at your appointment, we will ask you to schedule a new appointment.
Bring your ID to the appointment
- Bring a passport or another form of valid government-issued photo identification for each individual signing the document.
- If the document calls for witnesses, you must bring your own. Witnesses must also bring government-issued photo ID.
- If the name in your photo identification differs from the name on the documents you wish to have notarized, bring evidence of your name change.
- If signing on behalf of a company, you must bring evidence of your role within that company.
- Print your email confirmation and bring this page with you to your appointment.
- Cancel or reschedule your appointment yourself online. You will need the password from the appointment confirmation email to do so.
- Before your visit, read through the list of prohibited items to prepare for our security screening and simplify your entry into the Embassy.
- Please be on time. If you are more than 15 minutes late to your appointment, you will be asked to reschedule for another day.
Appointments for all notarial services will be made here.
- Select “Israel_West Bank_and_Gaza” from the country dropdown menu.
- On the next screen, you will click the “Israel_West Bank_and_Gaza” box whether you are applying in Jerusalem or Tel Aviv.
- On the next screen, you will select the service and location: Jerusalem notarial, Tel Aviv notarial, Jerusalem notarial (five or more), or Tel Aviv notarial (five or more).
- Once you make the initial appointment, you will receive an email to confirm the appointment. Once the appointment is confirmed, you will receive a confirmation email with a code needed to reschedule or cancel your appointment. You will receive appointment reminder emails prior to your appointment.