Ensure you have completely read the instructions on preparing your document. If your documents are not ready for signature at your appointment, we will ask you to schedule a new appointment.
Bring your ID to the appointment
- Bring a passport or another form of government-issued photo identification for each individual signing the document.
- Witnesses must also bring government-issued photo ID.
- If the name in your photo identification differs from the name on the documents you wish to have notarized, bring evidence of your name change.
- If signing on behalf of a company, you must bring evidence of your role within that company.
Schedule an appointment at the Embassy in Tel Aviv
- Print your confirmation page. This includes a password you will need if you have to make changes to your appointment date. Bring this page with you to your appointment.
- Before your visit, read through the list of prohibited items to prepare for our security screening and simplify your entry into the Embassy.
- Please be on time. If you are more than 30 minutes late to your appointment, you will be asked to reschedule for another day.
Click here to schedule your appointment. Appointments cannot be scheduled over the phone.
Schedule an appointment at the U.S. Consulate General in Jerusalem
Schedule an appointment at the Consular Agency in Haifa
The Consular Agency in Haifa makes appointments by phone and is open Sunday through Thursday.
26 Ben Gurion Boulevard
Cancel your appointment at the Embassy
Cancel or reschedule your appointment yourself online. You will need the password from the appointment confirmation page. Cancel your appointment.
If you have misplaced your confirmation page, send an email to AMCTelAviv@state.gov to cancel your booking (including the name, surname, and DOB). You must then schedule a new appointment yourself online. American Citizen Services cannot schedule a new appointment for you.