Double booking: Booking duplicate appointments in one location or in both Tel Aviv and Jerusalem will result in the immediate cancellation of all appointments.
Appointments for all passport services and Consular Report of Birth Abroad services will be made here.
- Select “Israel_West Bank_and_Gaza” from the country dropdown menu.
- On the next screen, you will click the “Israel_West Bank_and_Gaza” box whether you are applying in Jerusalem or Tel Aviv.
- On the next screen, you will select the service and location: Jerusalem passport, Tel Aviv passport, Jerusalem CRBA, Tel Aviv CRBA, Jerusalem Urgent Passport, or Tel Aviv Urgent Passport.
- Once you make the initial appointment, you will receive an email to confirm the appointment. Once the appointment is confirmed, you will receive a confirmation email with a code needed to reschedule or cancel your appointment. You will receive appointment reminder emails prior to your appointment.
- Schedule an appointment for each passport or CRBA application you are bringing. For example, a family of four renewing each person’s passport must make four appointments.
- Print your confirmation page and bring this page with you to your appointment.
- Before your visit, read through the list of prohibited items to prepare for our security screening and simplify your entry into the Embassy.
- Please be on time. If you are more than 15 minutes late to your appointment, you will be asked to reschedule for another day.
- Cancel or reschedule your appointment yourself online. You will need the password from the appointment confirmation email to do so.
Emergency Appointments for Immediate Travel
If you are unable to find any available appointments and you have immediate travel, you can schedule an emergency appointment here. We will release emergency appointments every workday between 3PM and 4PM for appointments the next workday. If you schedule one of these appointments, you will only receive an emergency, limited-validity passport (not a full-validity passport).
However, you cannot make an emergency appointment if you can use form DS-82 (application by mail) or DS-5504 (replacement for a limited emergency passport) as those can be renewed by mail (https://il.usembassy.gov/u-s-citizen-services/passport-services/renewal-by-mail/)or via the drop box (https://il.usembassy.gov/u-s-citizen-services/passport-services/american-citizen-services-drop-box/). If you are traveling urgently, please write “emergency” and “urgent travel” on the envelope when you mail it or drop it off.
We do not accept emergency appointment requests by email or by telephone.