- Required Documents
- Processing times and Delivery
Bring all of the following documents to your appointment. Arriving prepared will save you time at the Embassy and help you complete the process in just one visit.
- Application for a U.S. Passport: DS-11
Fill out the form completely before your appointment, but DO NOT sign it.
- Complete the DS-11 form online and print or
- Print the DS-11 form and complete by hand (PDF 100 KB)
- Photo: One 2 inch x 2 inch / 5cm x 5cm square passport photo taken within the last six months.
Note: There is no photographer at the Embassy. There are multiple locations to get a passport photo near the Branch Office in Tel Aviv.
- Evidence of U.S. citizenship:
Original documents are required. Notarized copies are unacceptable. Bring one photocopy.
- U.S. birth certificate
- U.S. Certificate of Citizenship or Naturalization, or
- Consular Report of Birth Abroad
- A valid or expired U.S. passport
- Proof of Identity:
Original documents are required. Notarized copies are unacceptable. Bring one photocopy. Must be a valid, government-issued photo I.D., such as:
- Foreign passport
- Driver’s license
- National identity card with photograph, or
- Military I.D with photograph