Bring all of the following documents to your appointment. Arriving prepared will save you time at the Embassy and help you complete the process in just one visit.
- Application for a U.S. Passport: DS-11
Fill out the form completely before your appointment, but DO NOT sign it.
- Photo: One 2 inch x 2 inch / 5cm x 5cm square passport photo taken within the last six months.
Note: There is no photographer at the Embassy. There are multiple locations to get a passport photo near the Branch Office in Tel Aviv.
- Evidence of U.S. citizenship:
Original documents are required. Notarized copies are unacceptable. Bring one photocopy.
- U.S. birth certificate
- U.S. Certificate of Citizenship or Naturalization, or
- Consular Report of Birth Abroad
- A valid or expired U.S. passport
- Proof of Identity:
Original documents are required. Notarized copies are unacceptable. Bring one photocopy. Must be a valid, government-issued photo I.D., such as:
- Foreign passport
- Driver’s license
- National identity card with photograph, or
- Military I.D with photograph