Report a Lost or Stolen Passport

Report Your Lost or Stolen Passport Online

You may now electronically submit form DS-64 to report your passport lost or stolen! Simply click here to get started.

When you are ready to replace your passport, make an appointment at the U.S. Embassy in Jerusalem OR make an appointment at the Branch Office in Tel Aviv. You will not be required to submit a form DS-64 during your appointment if you have already submitted the form online.

If your passport has been lost or stolen, it should be reported immediately to help protect yourself against identity theft and to prevent someone else from using the passport. Passports reported lost or stolen are invalidated and can no longer be used for travel.

Replacing a lost or stolen U.S. passport requires an in-person appointment. All applicants must make an appointment online and appear in person to replace a lost or stolen passport.