Replace a lost or stolen passport:
Age 16 and over: $145
Under age 16: $115
Note: All fees are non-refundable.
- U.S. dollars
- New Israeli Shekels (NIS) (amount is according to the U.S. Embassy daily rate of exchange)
Credit cards: Only international credit cards that can accept charges in U.S. dollars
- Must be payable to “U.S. Embassy”
- Must be in the U.S. dollar amount of the service (not the shekel equivalent)
- Must be typed by the bank; bank checks with handwritten information (or handwritten revisions) will not be accepted
- Must have a series of three electronically-printed numbers on the bottom
- Must show the dollar amount completely and properly within the amount box, with the amount printed neither above nor below the box
NOTE: Personal checks are not accepted.