Bring all of the following documents to your appointment.
- Statement Regarding a Lost or Stolen U.S. Passport (Form DS-64).
Report your passport lost/stolen online here, or fill out the form completely before your appointment and bring it with you.
- Application for a U.S. Passport (Form DS-11)
Fill out the form completely before your appointment, but DO NOT sign it.
One 2-inch x 2-inch / 5cm x 5cm square passport photo taken within the last six months.
Note: There is no photographer at the Embassy. There are multiple locations to get a passport photo near the Branch Office in Tel Aviv.
- Evidence of U.S. citizenship:
Photocopies and notarized copies are unacceptable.
- U.S. birth certificate
- Consular Report of Birth Abroad
- U.S. Certificate of Citizenship or Naturalization, or
- A valid or expired U.S. passport – Bring a photocopy of your lost/stolen passport, if available.
- Proof of Identity:
Photocopies and notarized copies are unacceptable. Must be a valid, government-issued photo ID, such as:
- Foreign passport
- Driver’s license
- National identity card with photograph, or
- Military I.D with photograph
- Police report, if you filed one.
- Additional requirements for minors: There are additional requirements for minor applicants.
One last note: If you are on a short visit to Israel, the West Bank, or Gaza as a tourist and have had all your documents stolen, bring what you can. We will look at the specifics of your case during the interview.