Bring all of the following documents to your appointment. Arriving prepared will save you time and help you complete the process in just one visit.
1. Application for a U.S. Passport: Please make sure you use the correct form, as listed below. Fill out the form completely before your appointment, but DO NOT sign it.
- Adult renewals (renewing a 10-year passport): DS-82
- Renewals for minors (under age 16): DS-11
- Complete the DS-11 form online and print or
- Print the DS-11 form and complete by hand
- Both parents must be present to sign the passport application, or if one parent cannot be present, a notarized DS-3053 Statement of Consent will be accepted, along with a copy of the ID the parent presented to the notary.
- The minor’s original birth certificate or original Consular Report of Birth Abroad is required to prove the parental relationship.
- Renewal, first passport over age 16: DS-11
Note: See here if your last passport was issued more than 15 years ago.
2. Photo: One 2 inch x 2 inch / 5cm x 5cm square passport photo taken within the last six months.
Note: There is no photographer at the Embassy. There are multiple locations to get a passport photo near the Branch Office in Tel Aviv.
3. Evidence of U.S. citizenship: Original documents are required. Notarized copies are unacceptable. Bring one photocopy.
- U.S. birth certificate
- Consular Report of Birth Abroad
- U.S. Certificate of Citizenship or Naturalization, or
- A valid or expired U.S. passport (with your signature)
4. Proof of Identity: Original documents are required. Notarized copies are unacceptable. Bring one photocopy. Must be a valid, government-issued photo I.D., such as:
- Foreign passport
- Driver’s License
- National identity card with photograph, or
- Military I.D with photograph