Send all of the following documents with your application. Incomplete applications will not be processed and will delay your passport renewal.
- Your current primary full-validity passport and/or your previous second passport (if applicable).
- Photo: One 2 inch x 2 inch / 5cm x 5cm square passport photo taken within the last six months.
- A completed Statement in Support of Application for a Second Passport (DOC 14 KB)
- Form DS-82:
Fees for a Second Valid Passport: $130
Note: All fees are non-refundable. The passport fee is a non-refundable processing fee and is retained by the Department of State whether or not the passport is issued.
For renewals by mail, the only method of payment we can accept is a bank check.
- Must be dated no more than six months before the Embassy receives the application
- Must be stamped and signed by a bank employee
- Must be payable to “U.S. Embassy”
- Must be in the U.S. dollar amount of the service (not the shekel equivalent)
- Must be typed by the bank; bank checks with handwritten information (or handwritten revisions) will not be accepted
- Must have a series of three electronically printed numbers on the bottom
- Must show the U.S. dollar amount completely and properly within the amount box, with the amount printed neither above nor below the box
- NOTE: Personal checks are not accepted.