Assistance upon return to the United States

Resources and Information for Crime Victims upon Return to the United States

If you return to the United States and need assistance in locating victim services in your community, please contact the Office of Overseas Citizens Services.

Office of Overseas Citizens Services
Consular Affairs Bureau
U.S. State Department
2201 C Street, NW (SA-17)
Washington, D.C. 20520
Telephone 1-800-407-4747