If the company has a valid registration as an E-1/E-2 entity at the American Embassy in Tel Aviv and wishes to apply for an E-1/E-2 visa for an additional employee, the applicant should schedule a regular appointment through the Visa Information Service website. To inquire whether a company’s status is still valid, please contact the E-visa unit at: Telavive1visas@state.gov.
The Employee should bring the following documents to interview:
- Completed DS-160
- Evidence of payment of the MRV application fee (payable on the Visa Information Service website)
- One photograph that meets the specifications
- Form DS-156E
- Employee’s Curriculum Vitae
- Letter on company letterhead explaining the reasons why the employee must be in the U.S. and a description of his/her responsibilities
- Photocopy of the bio page of the employee’s passport
- For an E-1 application: an up-to-date letter from a CPA detailing the company’s current ownership and international trade details as per Tabs D and F. A letter from an attorney or a financial officer will not be accepted.
- For an E-2 application: The company’s financial statements for the past year and an up-to-date letter from a CPA detailing the company’s current ownership.