Please plan to arrive no earlier than 15 minutes before your appointment time. Note that applicants only are admitted to Branch Office Tel Aviv, unless you are a parent accompanying a child under 18. Friends or family members who are not applying (including American citizens) will not be permitted entry to the Visa section. Please note that children under 14 do not need to attend an interview.
You must bring your DS-160 and appointment confirmation slip with you to your appointment.
When you arrive, you will be required to go through a security screening before you may enter the Consular Section for your appointment. Please read through the entire list of prohibited items below to prepare for our security check and simplify your entry. Branch Office Tel Aviv does not have storage facilities for your items.
Several businesses near Branch Office Tel Aviv rent lockers to visitors. Please note, the Branch Office is not associated with and has no responsibility for the quality or cost of their services.
- Electronic equipment, including cell phones and USB flash drives
- Backpacks or large purses
- Liquids, sprays, powders, or lip balms
- Fire-lighting equipment (e.g. matches, lighters)
- Weapons of any kind
Note: The security staff reserves the right to prohibit other items from entering the facility.
- Document pouch to carry necessary papers
- Passport and relevant application documents
- Newspaper/books in printed form only (no electronic books).
- Writing materials
- Car and house keys